Vojtech Szabó – accordion
I hope that you will like my first album and that it will meet your expectations. You will hear compositions that have touched my heart since my early age. On the album, you can find works of the two, in my opinion, biggest personalities of the accordion world: Astor Piazzolla and Richard Galliano.
Jazz, valse musette and tango nuevo are genres that give me a feeling of freedom and simplicity and allow me to improvise at ease.
The whole album is recorded with the electric accordion Roland Fr 8x on which you can hear the sound of the instrument in varied colors. You can enjoy it, for example, as an old French accordion, an Italian accordion or Bandoneon, which is a small double-sided button accordion used mainly for playing Argentine tango. In some cases I did not hesitate to set the left hand as a bass guitar or the organ Hammond B3.
Enjoy the sound of the music.
The album is not yet on sale
01. OBLIVION — ASTOR PIAZZOLLA, ARR. V VOJTECH SZABÓ / 05:03
02. TANGO POUR CLAUDE — RICHARD GALLIANO / 03:24
03. SPLEEN — RICHARD GALLIANO / 03:57
04. FRENCH TOUCH — RICHARD GALLIANO / 02:03
05. SONNENSTICH — ALBERT VOSSEN / 01:26
06. SONG FOR JOSS — RICHARD GALLIANO / ALAIN MUSICHINI / 03:12
07. SOLEIL — RICHARD GALLIANO / 03:08
08. FLAMENCO — ANTOLIJ BELOSHITZKY / 01:51
09. PERLE — RICHARD GALLIANO / 00:59
10. LAURITA — RICHARD GALLIANO / 02:53
11. ADIOS NONINO — ASTOR PIAZZOLLA / 04:08
12. WE NO SPEAK AMERICANO — R. CAROSONE / YOLANDA BE COOL & DCUP, ARR. VOJTECH SZABÓ / 03:05
13. YO SOI MARIA — ASTOR PIAZZOLLA, ARR. VOJTECH SZABÓ / 04:13
14. LIBERTANGO — ASTOR PIAZZOLLA, ARR. VOJTECH SZABÓ / 03:56